Friday, August 6, 2010

We Won An Award!

We've won an AWARD! *hurray!*



There's a To-Do List that comes with it.

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
Thank you Katz Tales!!

2. Share 7 things about yourself

Had to put a bit of thought into this....here we go!

:: I love animals (duh!)
:: I find cleaning the house (only MY house, that is! ;) ) very therapeutic
:: I avoid horror movies
:: I cannot stand screaming kids
:: I love watching documentaries
:: I like things to be organised
:: I need to learn to worry less

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.

This will be a work in progress...I hope that's alright!

4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

I shall do that once I have the 15 bloggers! :)

Please realize that you are under no obligation to accept this award and that it is done in the spirit of recognizing and acknowledging really great blogging!

1 comment:

Ellen Whyte said...

To put in a link, highlight the text, click on LINK in the toolbar and type in the URL.

Please reconsider your attitude to house cleaning. I am certain you would gain much satisfaction out of cleaning my home. Really. And it needs it.

And if Sharlene tries to convince you to try her home first, consider that Au is an excellent snoopervisor, and will insist on keeping you company as you dust, hoover and mop!