Thursday, July 7, 2011

Boomer Is Injured

On Wed afternoon, I heard cats fighting and when I went out to look for Boomer, he wasn't around.  10 mins later, he came home, covered in poo and sand (this is the 3rd time).  I gave him a bath and he seem alright.  He even came inside to play with Meow-Me, Coco and Felix in the evening.

Later, we went out for dinner and when we came home, I found Boomer limping.  He had somehow hurt his left hind foot.  When I tried to check the foot, he would cry out in pain and try to stop me.  After close examination, I found no external injuries so he had probably twisted or sprained his foot. The painful part seem to be very near the paw pad.  We think he either went out after eating his dinner to look for cockroaches and got confronted by an alley cat and in his bid to escape, somehow ended up injuring his back paw.  OR, some human chased or threw something at him?

He is now in his cage, resting.  He seem very very tired.  I don't know what happened exactly but I'm just so glad he's home and he doesn't seem badly injured.  Please send purrs that he'll feel much better in the morning and that the injury is nothing more than just a sprain.  Thanks!

I have an ouchie on my left hind leg...

I don't feel very good and I'm going to sleep now....


11 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh no Boomer, my sisters and I are all sending you lots of healing purrs...get plenty of rest!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Boomerang, thank goodness you are home and your mama can help. You MUST get better sweetie..I will pursonally purr non stop for you. You MUST stop that fighting!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Remington said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers Boomer....take care now....

BeadedTail said...

Boomer, we're sorry you have an ouchie! We're sending you lots of purrs to feel better soon!

The Island Cats said...

Poor Boomer! We hope your ouchie is better soon.

Quill and Greyson said...

Purrs it's nothing serious!!

Mr Puddy said...

Boomer, Are your mommy going to see the VET ? May be it's a good idea ! I'm sending a ton of purrs to you, Boomer. I hope you feel better so soon
Hugs
xoxo

Neri said...

Poor Boomers! Hope he feels better soon. Get some well-deserving rest, Boomer!

Gattina said...

Poor boy, he probably had a fight. I could never put Arthur in a cage to rest he would get crazy.Hope it's nothing serious !

Ten-the-Cat said...

Poor Boomer... Sending my purry Love to you.. purrr....

Lots of purry Love,
Ten

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oh no- poor Boomer we are sending kitty kisses and lots of purrs to make you start and feel better. We hope you feel better very soon.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx